The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Conceptualizing pharmacometric (Pm) analyses to address key development questions for oncology and immunology compounds in the BMS portfolio, by the development and application of pharmacokinetic, exposure-response (biomarker/safety/efficacy), and disease progression models
- Conducting, interpreting, and reporting of the results of Pm analyses to inform decision making, supporting registrational submissions, and responding to health authority questions
- Identifying opportunities to leverage external and internal information/data to inform the development of compounds in the oncology and immunology portfolio by meta-analyses and systems pharmacology modeling
- Contributing to the clinical pharmacology components of regulatory documents and participating in regulatory interactions
In addition, you may also be required to:
- Represent clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics on cross functional clinical development teams
- Contribute to clinical development plans, and to the preparation and review of clinical study protocols
- Contribute to the development of pharmacometric skills and infrastructure at BMS
- Good understanding of Outcomes Research studies relating to health economics, epidemiology, Patient Reported Outcomes and quality of care.
- Ability to work with external groups – academics and vendors starting with the RFP process, writing protocols (observational studies and economic modeling), developing statistical analysis plans, preparing abstracts, presentations at scientific congresses (oral presentations/ posters) and manuscripts
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment which includes working with both BMS and AZ personnel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Previous experience working in the area of epidemiological research and/ or health economics in the pharmaceutical industry/ or in a vendor/ academic setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information effectively to a diverse audience
- Previous experience working with projects requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Post-graduate degree in a quantitative discipline
- Knowledge of epidemiology, statistics and economics. Knowledge of advanced methods in these areas would be considered to be an asset
- Knowledge of real world research including an understanding of data bases.- electronic health records, claims data and other sources of observational data
- Knowledge of Randomized Controlled Trials (RCT) methodology
Ph.D. and/or M.D. in medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, engineering, or a related field, with 2-5 years of industry experience in clinical pharmacology/pharmacometrics, and proficiency with S-PLUS/R and NONMEM software. Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly present scientific data, its interpretation and significance, and the ability to work in a dynamic scientific team oriented environment are essential.
Required Skills for RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR Job:
- HEALTH ECONOMICS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- RANDOMIZED CONTROL TRIALS
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.