The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
The QC Analyst performs quality activities in support of product production and releases. The position has interaction with other internal departments, including Apligraf Production, FortaFlex Production, Cell Culture, Validation, Calibration, Materials, and Logistics. The position also has interactions with external entities including contractors and suppliers. The QC Analyst performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements by conducting testing, trending and reporting results.
- Perform microbiological testing (endotoxin, bioburden) for water.
- Perform Environmental Monitoring of controlled and classified area.
- Perform microbiological testing (endotoxin, sterility and bioburden) for final product, in-process and raw materials.
- Perform and/or read environmental, personnel, and in-process sterility and bioburden testing.
- Perform visual inspection of finished product.
- Prepare and send out samples for microbiological identification and/or mycoplasma testing.
- Provide support of general QC laboratory activities such as equipment maintenance and maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintain QC laboratory, premises and equipment.
- Perform other duties as specified by QC Management.
Required Skills for Microbiologist Job:
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.